Steff, Milo and Ram run some with some early thoughts on Ange-ball from the West Ham game and the pre-season tour so far, a look at how the squad is shaping up, plus most importantly – our favourite Spurs songs to sing! Get your hi-def sound systems ready for THAT aural nectar!
Steff, Milo, and Gareth discuss our win over Palace, King Harry’s horny headers, broken records, youth gone wild, and the damn fine job Ryan Mason is doing…we also bid a fond farewell to a pod favourite as a first-team regular. Plenty of tactically fluid conversation to enjoy, so go on then!
Steff, Milo & Ram celebrate two years of The Game Is About Glory with clean sheets, abundant youth and lashings of Harry Kane. We also dive into take-over rumours, as well as pour over Porro and other transfer tittle-tattle…well, it is the season! All this, plus Ram’s on-the-spot morph into a proper footie man! Lovely!
Steff, Milo and Gareth…
1) Reveal the new James Bond
2) Dive into the transfer rumour mill. How does it work and who to trust?
3) Look at this week’s biggest transfer gossip
4) Give you the full low-down on everything from England U19s to Daniel Levy’s insistence on horticulture in N17
5) Reveal who is responsible for the true birth of the semi-scurrilous transfer rumour in modern football. A clue. It is someone on this week’s show, and unless you listen, you’ll never know because you’ll never, ever guess who it is…
Steff, Milo and Ram dive deep into the last week of summer Spurs activity, from the fixture list for 2022/23, to the signing of Yves Bissouma, to the increasing amount of exciting transfer rumours and all manner of matters in between. We also take a long look at the dynamo that is Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, debut our ‘What’s Dier Done’ weekly update, look forward to Amazon’s forthcoming All Or Nothing series, and Milo discovers we’ve all been saying Nicolas Bendtner’s name wrong. Tune in to hear it said properly!
From Benny Gil to Milo’s endless raves, this week Steff, Milo and Gareth go wherever the wind takes them and the sun don’t shine as they explore the week that was, one man’s silly attempt to go on strike AND what ‘The Tottenham Way’ is, aka, what is our DNA, aka the game is about glory, aka 3-2 or 2-3, mavericks, romance, daring and doing, oh just stop reading this and fire this episode up now!